👮 Branson Murder Mystery | Sagas Mysteries | Immersive Show
John explains from beginning to end just what to expect at Branson's most exciting new mystery experience! Sagas Mysteries is not a silly, campy mystery, but rather is a fun, edgy mystery with an escape room style twist!
See inside Sagas Mysteries as John shares pics and videos from recent events.
Here are some common questions and answers that might help you when considering booking Sagas Mysteries!
● Is it scary? The easy answer is, not really. We are a family first company and this is a family friendly production. While the atmosphere is mysterious, and you may run into some intense and intriguing characters, we have produced this event to be family friendly. This is not a haunted house. Think of it as a live version of the game Clue.
● Is the venue handicapped accessible? Absolutely! The property is easy to navigate and we will ensure that you are able to experience all elements of the event.
● Will refreshments be served? You will enjoy coffee, tea and simple wrapped sweets and treats.
● How long is each production? Plan on spending approximately two hours at Sagas which includes check in, time to enjoy hot drinks and the mystery experience itself.
Branson vacations are perfect for families and the kids! Discover some of the top things to do with kids in Branson, Missouri!
At Escape Code we are often asked if our escape rooms are a good activity for kids. Our response? Escape Code is an amazing attraction for kids of all ages to experience! Without question, Escape Code is among the top things to do with kids in Branson, Missouri!
Solving mysteries whether you are young or not so young is thrilling, and the experience at Escape Code is sure to be memorable!
Since we are so convinced that children are an important and wonderful part of Branson tourism, we just have to share some of our other favorite family attractions in Branson!
- Silver Dollar City
- The Track & Branson Ferris Wheel
- Sight and Sound Theater
- Table Rock Lake
- Showboat Branson Belle
- Dixie Stampede
- Branson Landing
- Fritz’s Adventure
- IMAX Theater
- Shepherd of the Hills
- Titanic Museum